Thursday, September 13, 2007

Day 3!

Well, I have no idea if you're all asleep or what by now, but here is our adventures on day three. I took a lot of pictures of buildings and canals... but I'll just give you a ataste here.

1st place we headed was the Anne Frank House which we had read gets very crowded (it does, if you go try to get there at 9am).





Then we walked around



Went to the Flower Market



and at dusk saw some cats guarding pastries.

3 comments:

Susan said...

fun cats!!!! I love the bike pic - would you send it to me by any chance? It is fantastic. Anxiously awaiting more visual yummies...

Anonymous said...

You pictures are beautiful. It looks like you had great weather. You are making me really craze a vacation!!

KBlicious said...

love these shots!!! everything just looks so bright and colorful and wonderful!!!!!