Sunday, October 21, 2007

Knitting Advice Needed

Help!!

Okay, Dad you can not print this one out for mom, just pretend it never happened.

So the yarn Mom gave me says that it is DK, and I believe it is, but it isn't exactly compatible with the other yarn I bought as a contrast. So I need some knitters help.

Look at this. See the straight line on the left and there should be a straight diagonal on the right but this is the part that looks like I have messed up even though my tension is the same and everyhting - it is just the yarns are so different!!

So the advice I need is...

1. Should I rip out and try again?
2. Should I keep chugging along?
3. Should I just simply start a different project and then later buy yarn in a compatible shade with the blue and make the mittens then, like say maybe for a birthday present or for next year.

I am seriously considering three. I'm a little frustrated with amazing difference between these yarns. I am sure I can think of something else to make with 5 skeins of DK.

But I need advice.
So advise me!

No comments: