Hahaha, I got some advice via e-mail, I slept a good nights sleep (for once) and I decided that the mitten was just not working out the way I intended and it would drive me crazy with the two yarns creating different tensions (the blue yarn was so much more stretchy!).
So I decided to make my Mom this instead - I got the download this morning so tonight I cast on! Gansey Socks! They look challenging so I will (for sure) not be bored.
If you click on the link to see what it is, click on "more pictures" and then click on the tab that says "on model". I don't know why they chose a white background behind white yarn, you can't see the stitches at all!
This blog has totally been about knitting. I need to start hiking soon. Maybe in the next few weeks.
Gotta run to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
very very attractive socks I must say! I finally emailed you back and we can talk this weekend. Sorry for my antisocial funk :)
ps funk or no funk, Andy and I Sopped Saturday so someone has some Syrup which will be on the way in the next few days hopefully - Saturday at the latest :)
Post a Comment