Okay so I don't want to spend a lot of time posting - because it is a very celebration filled day for us here.
1. It is My dear Hubby's 29th Birthday!!! Wish him a happy birthday if you get the chance! It must be so nice to still be in one's 20's, that youngster!!
2. It is our third wedding anniversary - I can't believe it! While on one hand it feels like I have known this fantastic man my whole life, on the other hand a 3rd wedding anniversary sounds like a long time!! Although I really think it should be our 4.5th wedding anniversary (not that I even knew him 4.5 years ago) because I think the 1.5 years we spent apart when he was Over In Korea should count double. :)
3. It is officially Leif Erikson Day (click here for the official memo).
Okay, that last one might not be so exciting, but I thought it was a fun fact. I sure wish I'd get Leif Erikson day off, then I'd get to spend the whole day with my wonderful Hubster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
OK...that is too weird. Today is my 3rd anniversary too! Congratulations, I hpe you had a great day! :)
happy anniversary!! and happy belated bday to H - I suck - I have the perfect bday card at home for him, bought in July or so if I recall correctly - and then I completely forgot - really crappy couple of weeks around here but that's no excuse - anyway I'll send it belated this weekend - I'm sorry!!!!
kg, so behind on blog reading, so sorry i missed this!!!! wish H a happy belated birthday for me, even though i'm a year older than him so i am required to be bitter about it. ;) i should've known he is a libra too, that explains why he's so wonderful. :) also happy belated anniversary!!!!!!! and happy belated lief erikson day!!!! xoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment