Friday, March 21, 2008

Knitting post!

Finally I had it together enough to create a knitting post!!
First off, I got a wonderful surprise package in the mail last week (when I was having a very bad week I may add) from Kristina Yarnsticks, and the funnest thing in there was this!!
What is it?
A case for my DPNS!  Now instead of being all over the place in an old tea tin, they all have a spot and are organized.  Which is great because some of mine do not have sizes on them so I was forever having to measure them out in the sizer and it was kinda annoying.  So now I slipped pieces of paper in so I know!
Thank You, Thank You,  Thank You,  Kristina!

How is the sweater coming along?  Okay, but to be honest this week I was going crazy just going in circles around and around, that I decided to get some side projects.
One is I finally finished these socks from forever ago:
Another is this:
What is this? not a hat.  Something for hiking/camping!!  I'll tell you more when I finish it.
Happy Knitting! And happy Spring!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

very fun - I love the red on the sweater!!