Wednesday, July 02, 2008

How does your Garden Grow?

So my parents asked me the other day how my garden was doing, and so I thought I would show you my little "garden" on my porch.

Here is the whole kit-and-caboodle. All the houseplants have "S" names.

On the ground (left to right) is:
Stanley (he's a houseplant)
Salazar (houseplant)
2 Brazilian pepper plant
a big planter of peppermint,spearmint, and lemon balm
another 2 Brazilian pepper plants
Silverstar (houseplant)
Sally (aloe plant)

In the box there is Thyme, Rosemary, Dill and Basil.
Spidey(a spiderplant) is hanging out on the porch too.


What else I have been up to?

(this is my very very old sewing machine)
Doing a little sewing. Can't tell you more until I get my butt to the post office to mail something out to Susan. hahaha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at your plants! I should donate my garden space to you. :)

Susan said...

UH OH!! sewing something for Susan.... and it's red!!!! you do know I abhor red, right? har!!! you know I'm kidding!!! sorry for y continued silence and non-blogreading. I'm so glad you're blogging again! I'll try to get back in the swing of things more my own self - I might even write on kimchi! so glad H doesn't have to leave until November now. very very very good.

Anonymous said...

I miss you. I killed all my plants and got a cat. We must talk. (I can keep things alive that meow at me.)