Here is exhibit A.


This is the close-up (without the flash it looks too red, the color in the other picture is much more truer to color. It's called berry and looks like a purplish raspberry color.
what is it going to be?
A Clapotis (click here for pattern)
Mine's in Paton's SWS (a wool/soy blend) which I really like the feel of, even though I keep splitting stitches. I'm still in the increasing stage.
It's fun to have a pattern you don't have to think about that much during the Olympics. We're really into it, watching it until we go to bed, then taping what we can't stay up long enough to watch. Then we watch part of that while getting ready in the morning.
I think H. really wishes he was Phelps, just so he could eat like him
Have you seen what he eats? Click here if you haven't. He literally eats more for breakfast than I do all day.
H. just wishes I would let him eat a whole pizza once.
Now for the sad news. I lost my knitting accessories bag. In it was some extra cables for my harmony knitting needles, all my cable needles, a tape measure (luckily i have two of those), all of my stitch markers (I had to buy more for Clapotis!), a crochet hook, all my stitch holders and my knitting row counter. And some spare rubber bands and other things I don't really care I lost.
I don't know what happened to it. The last chance I have of finding it is if it magically ended into my closet. Otherwise... well I must have left it on the bus one morning. :(


2 comments:
That's awful about your knitting bag! I really think I would cry if I lost mine. I hope you find it. If you left it on the bus, do you think they would keep it for you, like in a lost and found? I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!
I am not so secretly in love with Michael Phelps. He is my computer desktop right now. He is amazing. It's not even his looks, although his bod is not too shabby, like the best bod I've ever seen. HAHA! Seriously though, as a swimmer, it's all about his amazing talent. WOW. My boyfriend is extremely jealous. ;)
very jealous of your clapotis project and very very sad about your knitting bag!!!! you poor chica!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed it turns up miraculously somewhere... I don't know exactly who Michael Phelps is - I know he is an Olympic athlete tho - that is how disconnected I am these days - yikes!
Post a Comment