Sunday, February 22, 2009

More watersolors

Hello everyone, not much news here this weekend. My neighbors were partying hardy so I still need to catch up on sleep - so much for a relaxing restful weekend! I also need to clean today - I have not been keeping up on that as well as I should be. Most people when they think about winning the lotto dream about cars or houses or vacations... I just dream about having a cleaning lady... hahaha.

Harland is doing well, most days I get to talk to him once during the day. It's never for very long, and he rarely has a chance to answer back e-mails. He does post on his blog occasionally, so you can check that out too.

I didn't post any water color pictures last week, so this week you get double! I know it is always much more enjoyable to read a blog that has pictures... so, here you go!

Here is some we did in class...





And here is a silly one I did yesterday, just to see what it would be to create a cartoon girl. I like her shirt, but not much else.


Maybe I'll have more of a chance to paint later today... it is really icky out - raining and cold. It's a good day to stay in and clean and paint! I need to get a little desk lamp for painting, when the sun isn't out, my overhead lamp just isn't very bright.

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great! Is this a college class, or just a random adult painting class?

Susan said...

her shirt is quite cool - I prefer the cranes (herons?) tho :) geemonychristmas - very very well done! you are rockin!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow these are great! I especially like the birds. Who knew we had an artiste for a friend?