Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Misc. Posting

Well not much is going on... I'm doing some laundry. I know, I know! This is very exciting because usually I do all my laundry on Sunday afternoon! And it's Wednesday! You know, every once and a while you just have to mix things up and let loose!

Also I "cooked" some Bipimbap Tonight as well. By cooked I mean I cooked some rice and fried an egg and I went to the Local international market and bought a tray of Bipimbap veggies and some red bean paste. Threw it all in a bowl in a pretty design, added some sesame oil and ate it up. Yum! I haven't done this before and I did two things wrong. I added too much red paste and not enough sesame oil. You couldn't even taste the oil. Oh well. I'll know for later.

Dad talked to me on the phone the other night and wanted to see this dreadful painting. I really dislike it, so this one is for you Dad...

I also took some pictures of DC from across the river (while at my work) of the snow. People like snow pictures.


What is out there in the distance? Here is a photo with the zoom on.

And this is funny, we actually had so much snow that the apt. complex had to shovel out the 2nd floor! Hahaha! I never saw that before.

1 comment:

Susan said...

people do indeed like snow pix! your dinner looked yummy, despite the lack of oil :) (which was not visible to the eye)