
Anyway - I may get another square or two done - I have to travel to Philly for another business trip. They have our days packed from 7:30am to 11pm so we'll see how much knitting I get done. At least I'll have the train ride there and back!!
I didn't have any of the weaving-in trouble as I did yesterday (see post below). And I love mosaic knitting - since you only deal with one yarn at a time and used slipped stitches to get the other color involved - it is really simple and looks really fun. The reason is is so curled is because it is in stockinette stitch.
Happy Superbowl Sunday!
Go Colts (gotta root for my man Dungy, loved him when he was with the Bucs, he is a good man)!! Hubby is rooting for the Bears since he used to live in Chicago... so either way we'll be happy in this house.


3 comments:
Those are really great squares. I love the colors. So did you figure out what you were doing wrong with weaving in the ends, or did it just come out better this time?
Well, this time I carried hte yarn up the side since I read in "the knitting answer book" that you could do that if you switched yarn colors every other row...
the new afghan colors rock by the way :) I did like that other combo, too, tho - this is a cool pattern! woo hoo! I think you're right about it looking pretty great felted... I see you figured out the switching issue - yay you!
Post a Comment