Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tuesday the 13th

I went on a business trip - here is a picture out my hotel window and the second picture is out the window of the office building in Philly.



And here is a picture of the room. We were wined and dined because it was the new orientation.



Well if you are anywhere near me - you know it is not pleasant outside. Yuck. It took me two hours to get home today and I left work early. Bleck.

Anyway, on a plus note they delivered these to my work a day early. I brought them home to enjoy them. It was not fun taking them on the subway. But since I thought maybe the weather would be bad and I might leave early - I drove to the subway stop today instead of taking the bus (my bus is a commuter bus and doesn't operate until 4).



I finished these for my co-worker. They are from "Last-minute knitted gifts" as well.



They are pretty fun - I made them from the Noro Cash Iroha yarn I had gotten the other week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful flowers! Lucky you!

Kristin said...

We are getting tons of snow up here in VT too! It's a day to curl up with some knitting and a hot cup of tea!

Susan said...

very fun shots!! nice close-up on the rose and of course I'm very jealous of your hotel room in Philly (I LOVE staying in hotels!!!) very fun gloves - I think I saw that book at Hastings. Do you think I should enlarge my vocab? I think I might be getting tired of using "fun" all the time... hmmmm.