Sunday, September 09, 2007

I'm back!!

Hey everyone I am back from the Netherlands, I have about 1,000,000,000 pictures (or so it feels like) and soon I will start posting some. Not today because I also have 1,000,000,000 things to do, since we left the Friday after we moved and the house is in complete disorder.

COMPLETE. DISORDER.

So I have told myself today I must get at least the bedroom straightened out and fully unpacked, if not the kitchen as well.

But I wanted to let everyone know I am back and safe and sound, I even found a knitting store there.

We saw a lot of great things. I can hardly wait to share it will you all.

If I don't past later today, I will tomorrow evening!

4 comments:

Fiber Chic said...

Your adventures will be interesting to hear!

Susan said...

welcome home!!!! craziness as you have to start re-nesting but I'm sure it was well worth it!! can't wait to hear some tails!!!! oh and I have something really funny to tell you in email ... I'll do it as a test-writing break later :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are back already! I haven't even had a chance to respond to your email from before you left. I feel like I have lost time. Where did it go?

I can't wait to see pictures and read about your fun.

KBlicious said...

missed you!!!! xoxoxoxoxox hey do you have these pics uploaded to an album anywhere like on flickr or anything? i'd love to peruse the whole lot. xoxoxoxox