Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The first real day of 2008.

Well at least it can't be said that I'm not posting! Here is another post for you.

So I consider this the 1st real day of 2008 because it is the first day of work! As some of you know I am on the planning committee for the holiday party which is in a few weeks, and I tell you what. Now I remember another reason why I am so happy I had an almost-elopement for a wedding. I can now understand why the average wedding around here costs $42,800. (click here for more proof, my zip code is 20120) While some days I am a little sad my friends and family were not able to help celebrate the beginning of my wonderful marriage, I am happy that now - three years later - when we get settled we'll have a down payment instead of bills.

Traffic was surprisingly light. I hope this trend continues until Friday. Hopefully it means people took off the rest of the week.

It is really cold out right now. It is supposed to get in to the TEENS tonight. I know that probably doesn't mean much to the people who are north of me... but I'm still a recovering Southerner. My blood is too delicate to wait for the bus in teen weather tomorrow morning... at least without my hat. I need to find my hat. If any of you know where I put it, please phone me immediately.

I went to weight watchers tonight - and I have good news and bad news. The bad news is I gained 1.8 pounds in the last 2 weeks. The good news - is that I only gained 1.8 pounds in the last 2 weeks. Considering all the foods I ate in the last two weeks - I'm getting off light (no pun intended).

So that is what is going on in the world of Jessica. My Goal for the next week is to exercise 5 times by next Wednesday. I certainly need to get back into working out. Good luck to you on any of your New Years' resolutions too. If you tell me what yours are, I promise to e-mail you about once a week to ask you how it is going. I know I wish someone would do that for me!

1 comment:

Susan said...

we should totally do this!! I emailed you an idea... :)