Saturday, January 12, 2008

Staying in VA, tea and other stories

Hi everyone, some of you know, but most of you don't know - that we were on the verge of moving soon. H. had a job offer for a job in Ohio (affordable houses!) but in the end his job made a good enough counter offer for us to decide to stay for now. They made it as a bonus this year, but we are hoping that they will later make it salary.

In other news, I got some good tea from my Uncle Johnny for Christmas. I have a lot of tea from Harland's mom but it was good to have a new variety. Of course I can't really drink caffeine in the afternoon or else I'm up all night like a 6 year old on pixie sticks and chocolate. Anyway I was reminded of KB having a gift certificate for Adagio teas and so I cashed mine in finally for some decaf teas. I put a link to my blog over there ---> so if you are also craving some tea go ahead a get yourself a $5 certificate. It's legit, and they purposely lose money out on the deal because they know that you'll keep coming back for more. :)

But of course this means, I now have a LOT of tea. Hahaha. I'm definitely good for a long time. Like a year. At least!

So tonight is my Co's party and I am sooo looking forward to it being over. Not that I don't plan on having a blast - but from being on the planning committee - well, let's just say I am ready for a party to happen!!

Well I better get all my stuff together, since I have some setting up to do, I have to arrive early. Wish you a very happy weekend.

1 comment:

KBlicious said...

hey! so glad you used the certificate! i felt like a kid in a candy store when i got mine and i STILL have some from them. they have the best earl grey EVER. i just bought tea the other day too! and i need more tea like a hole in the head! but nature's finest (do you know nature's finest on central?) JUST started carrying bulk organics and i HAD to get some darjeeling and more earl grey. :)

miss you bushels!!! xoxoxoxoxo