Monday, January 14, 2008

The weekend in a nutshell

Hello Everyone - Here are some pictures from the party -


H + me


The view


Some of the lovely ladies that work with me. I took more pictures of other co workers but promised I wouldn't post them (although they turned out well, we have a lot of beautiful people at work, hahaha).

And then the next day - after eating breakfast at the restaurant on the top floor...



We took a walk down a bike path to Roosevelt Island:
the man himself


A Quote: In case you can't read the picture, part of the quote says " A great democracy has got to be progressive or it will soon cease to be great or a democracy. Order without liberty and liberty without order are equally destructive". He also had a great quote about nature too. It's a very pretty little island, and there were a lot of runners and people with doggies walking around. I's love to go back in summer and see it when the fountains are running.


And I noticed this beautiful tree. I have to say - I love sycamores. They are my favorite trees of all time.

No comments: