Well nothing much to report here, so I'll chat a little about little things!
1. Knitting tidbits: The knitting bag is for sure lost to the wind... So now I'll have to start collecting knitting gadgets. One good note, I worked some overtime recently so at least I'll have the funds.
2. I'd like to say I have been sewing, but also that was put on hold. I decided to wait to take sewing classes until after Christmastime. But now that my knitting accessories bag is lost, I think I'll try and sew one this week. So hopefully I'll have some pictures for you later this week.
3. The Olympics are almost over and I think H. might be already having withdrawal symptoms. He's already looking sadder at each mention of "closing ceremonies".
4. Running tidbit, I have been having fun on the websiteMap my run looking at different loops I run and how big hills are. This week I made two new milestones, One one day I ran 30 minutes and another day I ran three loops around my usual loop. It isn't a 5K yet but I'm getting closer. Getting to run less than 40min will be tough and probably close. I'm not as confidant I'll beat my younger self. But I still have about 3 weeks to keep running faster. So there is hope.
5. I've also (in between Olympic coverage, H watches it non-stop so it is hard) been playing some on my Wii, one of my coworkers loaned me Boom Blox and Lego Star Wars - they're both really super fun.
Other than that it's pretty much same as usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm still planning to start the C25k but it has been put on hold until after school simmers down a bit - every one of my comments this evening is whiney now - it's official! anyway I'm glad I've been hiking at least - I was going on about 4hrs' sleep/night all last week so no biking to school... caught up on sleep this weekend at least but this week will be almost as scary so...
Post a Comment