Here it is in all it's glory. I keep throwing in the mini Ipod for scaling! You also can spy into what I am reading these days! (Harland is reading "In cold blood" I already read it. Go see "Capote". Now.)

And here is a close up of the pattern.
Welcome to my knitting blog. Since my hiking hobby has kicked in I decided to combine my obsessions into one blog. World watch out!! I started knitting in November 2005, and have rediscovered the beauty of hiking in 2006.

3 comments:
LOVE it! is that the drop stitch pattern? Loving the Denises!!!!
-kb
yeah basically I'm pretty glad I didn't get your thing done because now I'm going to do something completely non-knitty for you and use that yarn for something else for someone who does not knit and has no plans to take it up and surpass my (admittedly minimal) expertise!
KB - I do love the denises. In fact I love that you can keep expanding the cable, I have added to it twice! Whee! Thanks for encouraging me on the YO drop pattern! I can do it!
(thanks Harland for the V-day gift of Denises!!).
Susan - whatever, I don't have better skills than you! I just have more time.
And I still want a Susan Original!
Post a Comment