Sunday, March 12, 2006

blog under construction!!

Well, I have been meaning to add my favorite websites onto the blog over there -------->
I haven't done it because I stink at trying to change the code, even when I am basically cutting and pasting. :)

I have added new categories and will add more of my stockpiled websites over there later. You see, I am supposed to be cleaning. But since it was my own idea to clean and no one else's I figured I could take a short break while the floor was drying. but now it is dry, so I am making myself finish some more cleaning (bummer!).

So look forward to new and interesting things to come.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love that Knitting Help shows continental method! :)

Jessica said...

You would! I still can not seem to get my left hand working. Sigh. Everyone says that it is faster but I can not get a comfortable way to hold the yarn and keep tension.

I guess I will have to practice more!