I finally decided what toe to use for my sock. I used a three point star sock toe and it looks so cool in person. Unfortunately, since I finished it last night, I couldn't get a close up a star point so you can see what it looks like. I really love it though - it is fun to have little subtle stars on one's toes!!!
I'll start on the other sock today, so maybe when I finish that one, I'll get a better picture.
But here are some pictures of the sock and it's toe. I also like the way the three point star makes the colors into a triangle!!


And yes, my DPNs do indeed live in a tea canister. :) My straight needles live in an old spaghetti sauce jar (which the label was removed). Someday I am sure I'll find a cooler place for my straight needles to live.


3 comments:
OK I think I'm definitely on drugs or something - I swear I wrote out a comment here the other day - sigh, oh well - obviously just a really elaborate daydream or something! anyway your sock looks tremendous! and I love your tea cannister DPN-holder :) I just finished the syllabi - I'll proofread tomorrow - even changed the component percentages which I thought I'd never figure out but yay! anyway I still have nearly the entire blackboard course to finish but whatever... I'm actually about 3 days ahead of where I usually am this time of year so I guess that's progress! :) have a great week SP!!
i love the colors!!! and your star toe, fabulous!!!!
maybe your sleep patterns are due to your new sleep-enhancing quilt! did I overdo it on the sleep-aiding enchantment I put on it?! seriously I hope all's well - if you're worried tho definitely you should see someone - do you feel OK otherwise? buried in school stuff, not least b/c I blew stuff off, altho not as much as normal, but that's small consolation! oh well - this too shall pass...
Post a Comment