


Well actually it came yesterday. I only have the chance to take pictures with flash - as yesterday I got it dark, and today it is story out... so these will have to do. Although they do not do it justice!! It is sooooo beautiful. I plan on taking more fun pictures of it as soon as natural light lends itself to my photos!!!!
Isn't Susan the bestest friend a gal could ever have????!?!?!?!
(P.S. Orange is my favorite color).
When I came home today I almost had forgotten about it... and then I walked in and did a little dance of joy.
So today I am not only thankful for the incredibly amazing quilt, but I am so happy that I have been blessed with a friend such as Susan. She really is a fantastic friend and I have never had a friendship that clicked so immediately and so permanently. It's like having a happy, thinner, more energetic, shorter (and better French speaking) clone of myself. So she is the subject of my first "thankful Thursday" (a blog day that Kristin at Yarnsticks is starting up, which is good for me, I often only worry about things instead of thinking of the positives already surrounding me).


3 comments:
you know, of course, that I could never be such a good friend without YOUR being a tremendous wondrous fantastic friend yourself - I love you so much JBB - I'm so glad you like the quilt - it was and is absolutely my pleasure - I found out that the only thing better than making a quilt is making one for someone you love. which sounds sappy but isn't.
Actually I think it is sappy. But a good kind of sappy... not the bad Halmark kind. Love you too.
that is a GORGEOUS quilt and a super duper amazingly special gift from a wonderful friend!!!!!
Post a Comment