Well, today was going well, or so I thought. I was making progress on my sleeve and then I noticed, Hey - this hem is a little wonky! And then I realized I had turned it too early. Anyway - it wasn't behaving well because it really needed about 5 more rows before the turn so even though this meant ripping back the 7 inches I had done - and frogging back to nothing (and starting all over again and getting more behind)- I did it anyway. And when I pulled my needles out of the stitches.. my cable on my new Christmas Knitpicks needles broke.
AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
So needless to say I am a very unhappy knitter.
The good news is that despite the snow/ice... Harland's flight magically came on time and my new tea also arrived.
I guess that balances out the starting from the beginning and the broken cable.
Editor's note: I got a free sample of adagio's Valentine's tea with my order. Although I don't always like flavored teas, this one is really great. It smells and tastes like chocolate covered strawberries with black tea. It is really yummy. I have a feeling it may not last long, and maybe be perfect for when I am at work and craving chocolate, which, let's face it, is every afternoon. I recommend it highly. If I didn't send you a $5 off coupon - throw your e-mail address into the thingie on the right of my screen. It'll send you one, and I get credit towards some free tea, so we both benefit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh no!!!! I am feeling horribly guilty that I recommended knitting the cuff up as you go, but then never actually gave you any tips. I did the same thing you did, but realized it was wrong after just finished 1/3 of the stitches knit together. I am soooo sorry for not telling you!
That is why I need to get back into blogging. I could have documented what I did and you could have learned from me. I am a bad blogger. :(
I am going to buy some tea, I think. :)
poor sleeve!! I'm loving that vanilla tea by the way - I bought a box as soon as I got back to AL - yum!!! I'm so glad your work party went off so well - yay you!!!!!
Post a Comment