Well here are the last of my Pittsburgh pictures. We made sure to stop in at the Famous
Primanti Brothers Sandwich place (the original one) after we went to the Incline. I have to say that the sandwiches were really really good. H. had the "Pittsburgher" which was like a chopped steak with cheese. I had the egg and cheese. The deal is no matter what you order they throw french fries and coleslaw on top in between slices of lovely thick french bread. It sounds really terrible, but it is really rather good. The coleslaw is the non-mayo kind.
It was a huge sandwich though. I was amazed at the people who were eating the sandwiches with chili fries on the side. They must run in the amateur food eating contest brackets or something. And we washed it down with a local specialty -
Iron City Light - or "I.C. Light".
I don't have any pictures from our eating experience but here are some from the incline.






No comments:
Post a Comment