Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Running Update

Okay - less than two weeks til my 5K!!!

But bigger news is that my friend, Waverly, from work and I have signed up for a half marathon in March!!

March 22 is the big day.

If anyone wants to join us... click on the link!
Shamrock Half-Marathon

A big plus - my favorite beer is being served afterward! (The Irish Stew is maybe less exciting to me).

3 comments:

Susan said...

very cool!!! rock on!! I have yet to start my C25k training altho I am riding my bike to school 3/5 days/week, so that's something, plus my hiking - so at least I don't feel like I'm atrophying any more but my running muscles aren't getting worked out quite yet. crazily, it's perhaps the one thing I'm not completely freaked about these days! so I guess as long as I'm moving around a bit and have a healthy outlook, I'm doing OK on this front. wow I sound so well-balanced and un-psycho!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! I wish I COULD run with you... :)

Anonymous said...

Half-marathon. Wow, I'm so impressed. Way to go, Chicas!!