Tuesday, July 17, 2007

10% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There need to be about 50 more !!!'s up there.

So I finally reached the 1st weight watchers goal. The last three weeks have been painful without any change - but this past week I stepped up my exercise (see tomorrow's morning's post) a bit and so I think that is the reason I met (and surpassed) this goal. By losing just 10 percent of your body weight, you can lower your cholesterol and reduce your blood pressure!!

So I just had to tell you all. Now I just need one more 10% and I'll be in the healthy weight range ('cause y'all I was officially obese - according to the BMI charts when I started. Just barely, but I was there - now I'm merely overweight).

2 more pounds and I'll be the lightest I have been in 3 years, friends.

Hope you are all healthy and happy and are sharin' my joy.

3 comments:

KBlicious said...

yay kG!!!!!!!!! i'm so proud of you and so happy for you!!!! i'm joining when i get back from mom's. hope you had a great vacation, i know i owe you an e-mail, i'll get to it, i promise! xoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great job. You should be very proud that you are achieving a healthier you!

Susan said...

you are rockin so hard!!!! yay you to the power of 3785634739!!!!!!! sorry I've been so non-internet-y, mostly busy with SOMEONE'S quilt :) and other things, but also just kind of not feeling internet-y -- anyway I'm making up for it today as I wait for Eric at Cambridge - we are supposed to get a drink or something before my next tutor student comes but he is not here (Eric that is)... almost done quilting, then tonight I should be able to do the binding, finish sewing it on by tomorrow morning and take the finished product to the frontloading washer at Thach Hut to de-cat-hair :) Andy is going to help me take pix of it if we get a nice overcast day or we'll try at dusk but he is busy with exams until Monday so I might not get it shipped until mid-week. anyway I'm babbling, guess my caffeine just hit... huge love and re-congrats to you you incredible shrinking SP!!