Saturday, July 07, 2007

Have you seen this?

Okay, I admit I may be on the slow end of technology, so maybe you have already seen this, but it blows my mind, really. Photosynth. I can't really explain - other than to say that people who love photographs or computers (or if there are people out there who love both) will be impressed. I also saw a demonstration on some guy's laptop in an online video and it really is amazing how fast it is.



All this from the internet and it seems to load pictures so fast! I of course can not try it at home since we have a Mac... but this looks super cool. Oh and the video says 9 minutes, which seems long - but the last 2 minutes are a commercial... But be sure to watch the first 6.

2 comments:

Susan said...

all I can say is Sammers was going crazy for the pooter screen the whole time this was playing, so that doesn't have anything to do with how impressed I was with the pic quality, etc. (which I was) but it was a fun side effect :)

Susan said...

what's a Pho restaurant? good luck with the apt! down with stompy neighbors!!!!!!!