I'm taking a page from Yarnsticks and keeping a weekly log of exercise on my blog. I'll "label" it so that any time you want to see them all, you'll be able to click on the label below the post called "exercise log" and it will bring them all up. Okay so probably that feature is only helpful for me. In fact, I'm going to try and make this interesting to all, by including little stories... but it still may be boring.
Right now I am trying to get back into running. I'd really like to be able to run a 5K in October. I am hoping to find a local one so that maybe H and I can sign up and celebrate our (3rd) wedding anniversary with some matching race t-shirts. Hmmm. That is pretty dorky... but then... so are we.
So on Day 6 when I was out run/walking I was near the pond near my apartment and there were three Canadian Geese and one was making this pitiful honk every 10 or so seconds. It was really strange. The second time I came by the one goose was still making that honk when a whole flock (small flock maybe 10 at the most) flew down and they all started chatting. The 3 ones that had been alone were smaller, so I'm thinking maybe they were cranky teenagers whose parents had gotten up earlier and left for food or something. This morning they were all in a field nearby grazing on bugs and other yummies, but it was the whole flock.
Day1 - In the AM: walked 10 minutes, (Ran 1 minute, walked 2 minutes) X 5, walked 10 minutes
In the PM: 15 push-ups X 3; 30 crunches X 2
Day2 - In the AM: walked 10 minutes, (Ran 1:30, walked 2) X3, walked 10 minutes
Day3 - In the AM: Walked 4.7 miles around Burke Lake
In the PM: 15 push-ups X 3, 15 sit-ups X 3, 15 lunges (per leg) X 3, 15 squats X 3 (this I nicknamed as 'SPLAS' - which stands for Situps, Pushups, Lunges And Squats)
Day4 - In the PM: 23 minutes of Ab Yoga
Day5 - In the AM: walked 10 minutes, (Ran 1:30, walked 2) X3, walked 10 minutes
Day6 - In the AM: Walked 10 minutes, (Ran Day6- 2 minutes, waled 1:30) X 3, walked 10 minutes.
Day7 - In the AM: Walked 10 minutes, (Ran Day6- 2 minutes, waled 1:30) X 3, walked 10 minutes.
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment