1. So we have this loud upstairs neighbor and we can't sleep a lot so we wanted to move, but really, I am so tired of moving I could throw up. I think I have moved almost every year since I graduated college. Ugh. But it looks like I'm going to move again this year. We found an apartment here in our complex that is a bigger one bedroom and on the top floor of another building. So therefore... we are moving in August. It also isn't very much more than what we are paying now, and the layout of the apt. is so much nicer!!
2. I finally am mailing out birthday cards for like the last 3 months. I am so late. I don't know what my deal is, but I buy cards and I never mail them. I am so terrible about it. Also I need to write birthdays down on my calendar. I forgot to do that this year and that may be why. I am terrible about remembering all birthdays.
3. Got some travel books from the library about the Netherlands so I will be reading up on that this week.
And well, sadly that is it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
yay new apt!!!! -- your comment made me smile - I'm so glad you like it - hopefully will finish piecing today; I didn't work on it yesterday after all - wait til you see it in person - the colors are way better of course :)
ps now YOU can stomp around and vacuum at all hours and drive people crazy - except you won't, because you're a Decent Human Being instead of an ogre like your noisy neighbor!
Post a Comment