Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hoover Dam & Lake Mead

Hey everyone.... Had a good weekend. Yesterday I was busy - I was getting trained in CPR for infants and adults. So there you go, I can now CPR anyone!

Okay so here we go - Here is a picture of Harland, Teresa and me at the Grand Canyon. It is the last picture to show you before we move on. I'll quit boring you :)


Then here are some pictures at Hoover dam. You can see the lake and how much smaller it is than it used to be better in this picture.



Here is a picture of Harland's Great Uncle, his Great Aunt and his Dad.


Then we went to the Lake Mead and this is the harbor. There were giant carp - the size of ducks.




Tomorrow I'll post that last few pictures of Vegas.
Hope you are all well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are those cliffs (in the first pic) as scary looking in real life as they are in the picture?

Susan said...

omg look at you you skinny minny!!!!!!!!!!! rock on SP!!!! :)