Well it is that time again...
I'm thankful for several things this week:
1. Moving to a new apt. away from my crazy (and loud!) upstairs neighbor soon. I'll let you know how it is once I move in a few weeks.
2. Harry Potter books - they entertained me and now they are entertaining my husband - although I kinda miss him. Every night he reads and reads until it is time to go to bed. That leaves me a lot of knitting time... but... see number 3.
3. Knitting. I am stressed these days... with the move so close, and I don't think we are far enough in the packing yet (see reason 2). Makes me nervous.
4. Cat-sitting. I am taking care of my co-worker's cat. He (the cat) is sooo sweet and since his family has been gone for a while now, he is so clingy and loves being petted and purrs these really cute purrs that end in chirps... like PUUUURRRRRrrrrrrrrrrriiiirrrrpppp! Well, I guess you can't really get it from that but that will have to do. His family is, unfortunately, in Peru... which also makes me nervous. I dunno if transportation will be running as smooth as usual. I may have to cat sit a while longer or something. We'll see.
And well, that is it for today. Don't have much else going on around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh, I think that petting a cat would be SO relaxing, right now.
Good luck with the packing. It will all be worth it, when you no longer have that crazy upstairs neighbor!!
ditto on the packing luck - just go get plenty of cat time in between packing stints... this too shall pass!
Post a Comment