Okay, so after our long drive to PA (made longer by PA road construction, when will I ever learn?) when we woke up the next morning I ran over to Point State Park. It's currently being renovated and the sections that have been redone are very nice.
After that and getting some food at Atria's we went to the Andy Warhol Museum. The museum is really nice, although they make Andy Warhol out to be an artist and a businessman, and make him seem rather normal. There is no photography there so I don't have any pictures. After that I was telling Harland about the park and so we headed back there to walk around.
The park is also the area where Fort Pitt was and there is still one original building, the Blockhouse. Here is another website about the Park - one that has some info about the Fort.
This is a picture of the Blockhouse, and one taken inside.


Here is the famous fountain.


The park is located on the point where the three rivers meet. You can see one of the Inclines from there.

You can also see Heinz field. There was a Pitt Football game going on the day we were there.

And here are some pictures of us. (gotta throw those in there).


Tomorrow I'll show you what we did that night- we took in a baseball game. I had a great time and I'll tell you more about it. But now it is time to get ready for bed!


1 comment:
hey you skinny minny!!! :)
Post a Comment