My parents came to visit for the weekend. This was exciting because they haven't visited me since I moved here! Sadly, I still had a bad cold which made me pretty sleepy on Saturday. Sunday I felt better and we went to DC to the Air and Space Museum.


This second picture is kinda cool, because the background is really a video where planes are taking off of the mock Carrier you're in.
We also went to the national museum of the American Indian. We only got to see one level because it closes at 5:30pm and we had spent so much time in the Air and Space museum.


Here is a picture outside of the museum!

Finally I have a riddle for you. How does the Praying Mantis get from New Carrolton to Vienna?
Why he takes the Orange Line Metro Train!


1 comment:
I LOVE the metromantis! glad you all had fun despite your icky cold :)
Post a Comment