Monday, July 30, 2007

Last of the travel pictures

Okay - Here are the last pictures I have to share with you...

The Birthday boy and his wife...



Harland, Teresa and me looking grand before the Cirque De Soleil show. Which was admittedly very cool. We were in the front row!!


Where else can you see Celine Dion and Harley Davidson in one spot??


And then two parting shots taken from the airplane window on our way out of town!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

damn can I borrow that dress for Lisa's wedding? I'm starting in on one of my standard wedding-clothing freak out sessions - nothing in this town is sold for normal people!!! I mean I finally fit into stuff but everything looks like hippy shit - and not even good hippy shit, you know - like some kind of morph between hippy and disco - the latter didn't look good when I lived thru it the first time and it looks even worse now - I found one really fun Susandress at Dress Barn but it's sleeveless and I have farmer tan - afraid to try a tanner at this late point (wedding is Sat.) in case it looks awful) aaaargh!!! anyway enough about me... I loved Cirque de Soleil when I saw it - that is so great -- oh I almost forgot - Andy helped me take pix today of the quilt and they look tremendous, and so I'm ready to ship but I don't know what is best on your end: UPS or PO, and should I go ahead and ship to you all's house or would you rather it ship to you at work by any chance? just wondering - whatever is best for you - let me know as soon as you can and I'll get it sent - after laundering it looks even better - the quilting came out quite wonderfully even tho I took a somewhat whimsical approach, ahem :) anyway more soon on the blog when I post final pix... huge love to you!!!!!!!